Re: [CQ-Contest] 2006 WAE CW - All 3830 Claimed Scores Question

To: "Art Searle W2NRA" <w2nra@optonline.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2006 WAE CW - All 3830 Claimed Scores Question
From: "Stuart Santelmann KC1F" <kc1f@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:34:54 -0400
>  Obviously the one non-EU with more QTCs is an
> error.
> 73 Art W2NRA

I think I've seen that before in the printed results, and I wonder if it's
indeed a typo or not.  I wonder if it's the result of losing credit for some
QSOs because log checking caught them, but they didn't lose the point for
transmitting the QTC for that contact.

I also learned that now the nice WAEDC booklets will not be printed and
mailed any more - that's too bad.  I have a complete collection from 1971 to
date except for 1978.  I can imagine it was expensive to print and mail them
to all participants.  I would have paid a little to get mine.  I suppose I
could print the results off the web site but it wouldn't look as nice.

Stu        KC1F