Re: [CQ-Contest] Defacto Calendar

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Defacto Calendar
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:08:50 -0500
> Does anyone know if there is an all inclusive
> defacto calendar for contesting. I have found
> some but they all seem to be missing
> some contests at times.

Good question.  Compliments to all the amateurs who try to make this
information available.  I, too, have trouble finding exactly what I am
looking for in a contest calendar, in particular:

I could best use a calendar that listed by "contest season" instead of
"calendar year."  I'm ready to book all the dates between now and next
summer so I can come up with my best Wife Appeasment Strategy, which is no
place for guesses!  Does such an online resource exist?

Mark, N5OT