[CQ-Contest] JE1CKA worked CE1CKA in AAPH

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] JE1CKA worked CE1CKA in AAPH
From: Tack Kumagai <je1cka@chofu.jaxa.jp>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:34:00 +0900 (JST)
Hi All

 I have really excited experience during AADXPH.

 Sunday (3 Sept 2006) afternoon 05utc, the band open to NA.
I got a call from ZS1RJQ via long path and just after the QSO some
stations called me on
I heard "CE1CKA" and I believe some guy miscopied me as CE1CKA. So
I repeated my callsign several times. But the station still calling
CE1CKA. What the situaiton?
I wonderd ... Was there CE1CKA? Really? Was it happen in the contest
QRM. But It happened.
I got a call from CE1CKA!! Oh I was really excited with a big laugh.

If you are 1by2, there will be a lots of opportunity to get the same
suffix but it might be quite rare to work same 5 letters in 6letter
callsign.

I'd like to hear your experience like this.

I searched CE1CKA in the Web/QRZ.com but I could not find. Does anyone
know his email address? please let me know off the list.
        ---------
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
        JE1CKA <je1cka@cq-test.net>