[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] A new Perspective

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] A new Perspective
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 04:16:34 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the support guys... I'm better this morning... Got up early for a
Sunday, went to the shack and worked VK land on 160...
What the jolt of Friday night did was force me to rethink the new antenna
arrays for this years CQWW... I put up new antennas almost every year... My
contesting is actually antenna experimenting...  Friday afternoon I was out in
the rain busily improving last years vertical arrays.. Now, I am going an
entirely different direction... Should be fun...

denny / k8do