Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Accuracy

To: K5ZM <k5zm@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Accuracy
From: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:14:27 +0000
Ian,
When I practice with Morserunner, I set it for 10 minute runs with an
activity of 4, using the HST mode.  With 2 teenage kids, there's just
too much commotion around here to be sure I'll have an uninterrupted 60
minutes :.)

BTW, Moresrunner will be replacing PED this year in the HST.  This year
is the R1 championship, which will be later this month in LZ.  I won't
be there, but hope to go next year.
73,
Barry

Barry Kutner, W2UP