Re: [CQ-Contest] KC1J is new ARRL Contest Branch manager

To: 'CQ Contest' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KC1J is new ARRL Contest Branch manager
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 05:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
--- From: Richard DiDonna NN3W [mailto:nn3w@cox.net]

--- Robert Naumann <w5ov@w5ov.com> wrote:
> I can't find a score for him in QST either.
> Oh, wait...
> Never mind.

I don't recall that appearing on the "3830 reflector"
or in QST was a prerequisite to applying for the job.

I *do* notice that he's the person behind much of the
web development efforts at the League.  If he's even
half of the forward-thinking technologist that he
appears to be, he will take Billy, Warren and Dan's
progressively enhanced work and find newer and even
more efficient systems to apply to enhance our
enjoyment of the hobby even more.

BRAVO!

Ev, W2EV