Re: [CQ-Contest] A New Perspective...

To: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A New Perspective...
From: k3bu@optonline.net
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:26:18 +0000 (GMT)
I think this would an excellent tool to brush up on operating skills.
Make it few hours sprint, it could be held even weekly.
With new crop of SDRs and "computerized interface" to the rig, this could be a
welcome addition to our contesting. Internet connection speeds and providers
would still chime on our "perfect" leveler.

The real Contests would be still on the air, because they involve station
(antenna) building, location (propagation) selection, configuring the
equipment, and operator skills (propagation, operating skills).

73 Yuri