[CQ-Contest] iCal Contesting Calendar

To: cq-contest@contesting.com,"Ham-Mac@Mailman.Qth.Net radio applications" <ham-mac@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] iCal Contesting Calendar
From: Anthony Rodgers <arodgers@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:20:20 -0700
Greetings,

Just in time for the Fall contesting season, I have brought this
calendar up to date. It now contains contesting dates through April
2007.

If you use iCal, you can subscribe to the calendar at:

webcal://ical.mac.com/arodgers/Contests.ics

You can view the calendar as a web page at:

http://ical.mac.com/arodgers/Contests

If you use MS Outlook, you might be able to import the calendar by
clicking the 'Download' link on the above web page and trying to
import it into MS Outlook, but I'm not sure it will work (and,
eschewing Windows myself, I have no way of trying it - maybe someone
could and let me know?).

If anyone using it notices any errors or omissions, please let me know.
--
73 de Anthony VA7IRL

"Genuinely objective journalism not only gets the facts right, it
gets the meaning of events right. It is compelling not only today,
but stands the test of time. It is validated not only by 'reliable
sources', but by the unfolding of history. It is journalism that ten,
twenty, fifty years after the fact still holds up a true and
intelligent mirror to events." - T.D. Allman.