Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww rtty (and tqp) spotting report

To: k1ttt@arrl.net,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww rtty (and tqp) spotting report
From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 03:27:17 +0000
Before anyone starts breathing heavy over this, I suggest that you
check the rules for the Texas QSO Party at www.txqp.org. Look at rule 2.

Packet spotting is not only allowed but encouraged for the Texas QSO
Party. The idea is to get out the information about county changes as
a mobile rolls through all those Texas counties. We had three
stations active (40M, 20M, & 15M) as a multi-multi mobile in Susan's
Tahoe and changed counties 47 times in 18 hours.

73, Richard - K5NA/M