[NA-User] ADIF County Conversion Software 3.3

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, writelog@contesting.com,dx4win@mailman.qth.net, n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com,na-user@contesting.com, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] ADIF County Conversion Software 3.3
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:32:43 -0400
Version 3.3 of my ADIF County Conversion program is now available and
can be downloaded from:

This version adds the new abbreviations for the California QSO Party.

Please report any bugs, suggestions for improvements, etc. to me
directly.  Please spread the word on your logging and state QSO party

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us

NA-User mailing list
NA on the web:  http://www.datomonline.com/