[SD-User] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20061014 (14Oct 200

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20061014 (14Oct 2006)
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 03:45:16 -0000
A new release of the Super Check Partial database files are available at

This set of files was created out of 3,226,732 QSOs from 2,725 logs. The
full data set contained 117,972 unique calls resulting in a master.dta file
of 41,000 calls after filtering.

The files can be downloaded individually or in a complete package as a zip

Win-Test Users note: There is a new file master.scp that contains the same
calls as master.dta, but in the ASCII format that Win-Test prefers.

Statistics from two years of master.dta files are presented at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/scp_history.html. It is interesting to see how the
increasing number of logs causes an increase in uniques, but not such a
large increase in new calls. I believe we are getting to a set of files that
is a very comprehensive list of the active contest calls around the world.

Please send me your logs immediately after each contest.  The easiest thing
is to cc k5zd@contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo format log to the
sponsor's robot.

I will produce the next set of SCP files before CQ WW CW in mid November.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com

PS - If you find bad calls in the SCP files, let me know about it!

SD-User mailing list