[CQ-Contest] Kudos to CQWW Committee

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Kudos to CQWW Committee
From: "VE5ZX" <ve5zx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:30:07 -0600
I was reading the 2006 CQWW rules in preparation for the SSB contest. A
single sentence at the end of rule 5 of the log instructions caught my eye.
It did not exist in the 2004 & 2005 rules.

"By submitting a potential high-scoring log to the CQ WW Contest, the
entrant agrees to have the log open to the public."

http://www.cqww.com/WW%20Rules%202006.pdf

It is a pleasure to see the CQWW committee make this move towards an open
access contest log policy.

I look forward to seeing how the committee interprets the meaning of  "a
potential high-scoring log". Perhaps someday that phrase will be replaced
with the phrase "a log".

Well Done!

Syl.

Sylvan Katz - VE5ZX