[CQ-Contest] CT vs. N1MM

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CT vs. N1MM
From: "Warren Rothberg" <w4wr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:31:22 -0400
I have used CT for contesting since I bought my first copy in Dayton in
1987. I have not kept up with developments in the N1MM contest software at
all. So now, 19 years later, I am wondering what the pro’s/con’s of each
package are. Has anyone published a comparison? Is it time to change?

Thanks for your input.

Warren, W4WR

p.s. By the way, my setup is XP SP2 with dual monitors.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
CQ-Contest mailing list