Re: [CQ-Contest] Work Chart for CQ WW DX

To: "Tim Holmes" <w8tahradio@gmail.com>, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Work Chart for CQ WW DX
From: Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:21:33 -0700
Tim,

Got to www.qsl.net/w6elprop   and download the free program from
W6EL.  Then go to ARRL website and look for an article by Carl K9LA on how
to use the W6EL program to roll your own planning.  That is at
www.arrl.org/tis/info/propagation.html   and scroll toward the bottom for
the .pdf file "An Introductory Tutorial to W6ELProp."  Carl also has some
articles on propagation and band planning for DX travel and contesting that
ran in NCJ.  I am not sure where to point you to find those articles; maybe
a source on www.ncjweb.com   for starters.

73, Mark N7MQ