Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB in CW band

To: N7MAL <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SSB in CW band
From: 4X4KF <4x4kf@iarc.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:16:01 +0200
You complaint is understandable. But - the minute CW was not required
anymore
 it was anticipated that many SSB freaks will nibble at the CW Bands.
Wait for the phenomenon
to repeat itself on all bands, slowly but surely.
As Albert Einstein remarked " There are two infinities I know of, space
and human stupidity, I am nut sure about space"
73
Michael 4X4KF