[CQ-Contest] SSB in CW band

To: <CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SSB in CW band
From: "LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 03:11:52 +0100
IT is disgusting !

I took a look on the DX Cluster for 40m CW just now.
I belive there was a single CW listing. The rest was contesters
working phone in the CW segment.

When will the bandplans become a part of the contest rules ?

" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

Located in Telemark - Home of skiing.

For more information about Telemark take a look at :

N7MAL wrote:
I would like to suggest to the CQWWSSB guru's that a cut-off frequency
be set for 40 meters. I think 7025 and above is more than reasonable
for SSB operation during the contest.

Good idea, but I wonder what reasoning USA stations are using for
operating SSB in the lower 25 kc. 1 K3 in particular was on 7006.00
there were others.

CQ-Contest mailing list