[CQ-Contest] Partner mode

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Partner mode
From: "Rick Dougherty" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:27:20 -0500
Next New Thread....
We used partner mode on 20m and our raw score is up by over 20% from our
previous years scores on 20m...we had set up a 3rd computer with audio feeds
from both mult and run stations...it was mostly used in the run mode
though...the 3rd op spent time confirming call signs and feeding new call signs
to the run op...its our first time ever to bust the 2000 qso wall on 20m since
our records date back to '96....

We saw an increase in our totals when we added a 2 station on 20m nearly 4
years ago...historical data from then shows that the increase from the 2nd
station is approx 12%....this next step has taken us to a new level with a very
modest increase in $$...

This required 5 op's to fully man on 20m....we had W1MD, NT6X, N4OX, K5ZM, and
VE7ZO sat in for a lot of daytime hours too...

We will be implementing partner operating positions on 40m next and 15m soon
too....as conditions improve, I can visualize 10m too....

de Rick NQ4I