Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers

To: "Rick Dougherty" <nq4i@contesting.com>,"CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <asciibaron@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers
From: <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:43:31 -0600
Rick, NQ4I wrote: ....do you think its fair for my station to respond to the
> hundreds who call in and work us on all 6 bands???

I think it goes with the territory of being one of the world's premiere contest

He who casts the widest net catches the most fish, some are keepers,
some are not.

When we mention the travails of operating from the Black Hole, the
response from the Right Coast is often to move east or shut up. Perhaps
this is just one of those geographic idiosyncrasies that a championship
station is just going to have to accept. We all have our crosses to bear.

And I'm glad to hear NILing was just an argumentative tactic.

73, kelly

CQ-Contest mailing list