[CQ-Contest] Play it again, rewind

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Play it again, rewind
From: kr2q@optonline.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:49:50 +0000 (GMT)
Okay folks.  So I admit, that having a bizzarely keen memory, I recalled Rick's
memo from
last year citing the same topic and same solution.

So now, I'll dig even deeper into the past (1998) when this was topic was also
(including me).  Here, I address the "opposing" view, cited by those who were

Check it out:

Also...in 2005 I again responded to this same topic, trying to refute the
"logic" of "lost time."

I think the above still stands.

Moreover, to show that I am not just a brick wall, I posted this (and got
positive feedback

Finally, have any you formally sent your opinions in to any organizing sponsor?
 While the name
of this reflector is "CQ Contest," I'm sure you know that is has nothing to do
with CQ.

de Doug KR2Q

disclaimer:  the above comments are my own construction and should not be
as being to or form any group with which I may be associated.

CQ-Contest mailing list