Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers - was: Rick's Cafe...NQ4I's "Playitagain"

To: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers - was: Rick's Cafe...NQ4I's "Playitagain"
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:23:20 -0600
Disallowing same-country Qs will only have the effect of telling we who
already know better. Allowing one point per same-country Q creates another
ho-hum domestic contest.

The average zeropointer in Rick's log, I'm sure, is someone who's "Just
trying to help."

I still think the net result of trying to "fix" this problem will be worse
than the problem.

Zero-point Qs happen.

73, kelly
ve4xt