[CQ-Contest] Dear Joe Contester...

To: w4tmn@verizon.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dear Joe Contester...
From: "Fazekas, Julius J." <jjfiii@ornl.gov>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:18:18 -0500
Dear Joe,

As my Grandfather always told me, there is no time like the present. Fix
that antenna, better yet maybe a Monster SteppIr replacement is in
order.

You may want to check for hacksaw marks on the legs and unusual
corrosion on the guys. "Friends" and Taxi Drivers can be very helpful
under the right circumstances.

Good Luck in SS.

Abby

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what
could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my
wife
has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My
wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I
ask
their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't
know
them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always
walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she
has
gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?
once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went
berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why
was
I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep
down
I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again
and
I decided to really check on her.

My tower sits right next to the garage and there are some bushes at the
base. I went out and hid behind those shrubs so I could get a good view
of
the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching
beside my tower, that I noticed a squeaky noise above.  Looking up, I
could
see my TA33 seemed to be slipping on the mast in the wind.

Do you think I should wait until after Sweepstakes to fix it, or should
climb up there now and tighten it down?

Thanks,

Joe Contester, WD0XYZ

Julius Fazekas