[CQ-Contest] VY1JA

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VY1JA
From: "Matt & Carrie" <superfly@tetonwireless.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 10:53:54 -0700
I ran across Ja on 20m CW this morning and he asked me to pass along to the
SS crowd that his 3-500Z in his amp went dark very recently so he is not
going to be operating high power this year. He said he would probably not
have much luck on the low bands from up there due to the present
circumstances, so he asked that you look for him on the higher bands, 20 and
up.