Re: [CQ-Contest] Toughest SS CW sections 2006 - Kansas

To: CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Toughest SS CW sections 2006 - Kansas
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:36:11 -0800 (PST)
Being from Kansas...we have equal opportunity to work any or all of the
sections.  We did do a clean sweep again this year, but it was close.  PR, VE8
and MB were the last ones to be gotten.  Thanks to N1MM logger and K1TTT's
telnet cluster site it is a lot easier to do.  There have been times that NE is
hard to get.  Being from the middle of the country has its advantages, but we
miss the 15 meter openings from the west/east coast ops.

  Great Contest....

  Lee

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense devine?