[CQ-Contest] Multiplier strategy in DX contests

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multiplier strategy in DX contests
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 18:04:42 +0000
Wow, thanks to the Contest Club of Finland, we have access to this great issue
of their club newsletter (at least this one I guess).   Kudos to the Finns for
sharing this good stuff.

 http://www.helsinki.fi/~korpela/PU/PU3_2006.pdf

I really enjoyed the article on "Mega point stations".  Being a little pistol,
I need any leverage I can find. The article hints at a strategy for ordering
mult moves through the bands.   This of course assumes that one has the
necessary skills to 1)  Get the station to move, and 2) Execute the move as
efficiently as possible.   My guess is that you would start with the band that
would most likely provide the best propagation and then try riskier moves if
the movee is up to it.

Anyway, as a general question, what is the best way (tips, tricks, techniques)
to sucessfully execute mult moves on CW?

Has this subject been beaten to death in NCJ?   I'm a recent subscriber so I
really don't know.

73 - Guy, N7ZG