Re: [CQ-Contest] SS exchange -- history and nostalgia

To: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS exchange -- history and nostalgia
From: "k7qq" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:28:57 -0800
Quack says

I rembember having to send a time and date but , I didn't start SS before
64 or 65,   The Check is supposed to represent  a word count for an ARRL
message heading and it was suggested that it for SS purpose be the year
first licened,  That said the present day ARRL message heading still should
look much like the SS exchange and the word count can be whatever it is,
It just might be advantageous to pick something different than the year
first liscened  for a check but   to  EACH HIS OWN.
Now to better subjects.

Quack  said  !!!