[CQ-Contest] Low Wires Contest Club update VE6EX

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Low Wires Contest Club update VE6EX
From: <dlazar@telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:25:16 -0800
   Paul:
   NOT TO BE DUMPED ON THE C.COM BLOG...
   I was wondering if the "Wires" group has any other/ further developments to
pass on . I have done lots over the past in what I see as the ultimate entry
level contest class that should look good to realistic entry people. "And of
course ultimately split off of the so2r etc crowd.."
   I probably will do this coming WWCW as soab, barefoot/1el wire antenna in
the trees/ tuner/ladderline or something like that, lots of hand cw and minimum
TR logging as the guestop seat looks dimmer me and to our family. Please pass
on to me anything I missed or you feel as noteworthy.
   Regards,
   Dan VE6EX..