[CQ-Contest] Icom 735 for a SO2R (second radio)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Icom 735 for a SO2R (second radio)
From: Ffive VHN <f5vhn@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:02:41 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I'm looking to use my Icom 735 as a second radio.
I want to use it on the same band with my primary radio. Ie, the main radio to
CQ and the Icom to S&P on the same band.
What I want to find out is, how can I shut down the RX on the Icom when I TX on
the main radio.
I've looked in the manuel but I can not find an easy way.
Also, is there an Icom reflector where this may be a more suitable question ?
Thanks
Robert G0HGW g0hgw(at)yahoo.com  (at) = @, (this is to try and cut down the
spam.)