[CQ-Contest] ARRL 160 webform

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 160 webform
From: Bob Nielsen <nielsen@oz.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 14:55:07 -0800
The logging program I use (TLF) doesn't support the 160 meter contest
so I entered my log info into the web form at <http://www.b4h.net/
cabforms/>.  After submission, I received an error message back from
ARRL.  It turns out that the form on that site is for the 2005
contest and enters the date as 2005 (it says it right on the page,
but I missed it).  A search and replace in a text editor fixed it,
but in case anyone else is using the web form to create a Cabrillo
file, I wanted to pass along a heads-up on this.

73 - Bob, N7XY