Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules,

To: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules, etc.
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:20:07 -0600
To K5TR's question at the end of his post...

That's pushing the moral compass way past the strict definition of "one
operator doing all the logging and operating." The contest organizers
should add some wording to make this "asking and receiving information over
the air" illegal. That's one more thing I like about high level CW
competition; that stuff is much more difficult and rare.

Jim George N3BB