[CQ-Contest] SS Gentlemen's Agreement re: Assistance

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS Gentlemen's Agreement re: Assistance
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 07:08:22 -0800 (PST)
As one who is so far below the level of competitive that looking up that far
will give him a crick in the neck, and who does not have packet equipment, and
does not even have internet on his property, much less in the shack, and who
does not have any "friend" who would give two hoots about telling me where the
Dx is, I have remained out of this thread to this point...
However, claiming that 'gentlemen' shouldn't even make directional calls in a
contest is absurd...
I will contest my way, you contest yours, and I will respectfully decline
anyones gentleman's agreement...

denny / k8do