Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules, e

To: <n2ic@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules, etc.
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:35:53 -0600
It's rejected when the League says it's rejected.

>From the SS Rules (my emphasis added)...

8.1. Deadline for submission of CW entries is Wednesday December 6, 2006
Deadline for submission of Phone entries is Wednesday December 20, 2006.
Entries emailed or postmarked after the deadline <<<may>>> be designated
checklogs.

Combine that with ARRL General Rules: (2.3 is the pertinent clause)...

2.Conditions of Entry:

  2.1.Entrants agree to be bound by the provisions and intent of ARRL
contest rules.
  2.2.Entrants agree to be bound by the regulations of their national
licensing authority.
  2.3.Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee.
  2.4. All entries become the property of the ARRL.
  ...And arrive at the conclusion that the League reserves the right to
overlook late submissions.
  73, kelly
  ve4xt