Re: [CQ-Contest] Sending LOTS of bureau QSL's - recommendations?

To: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>,CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sending LOTS of bureau QSL's - recommendations?
From: "White, Howard" <drpaper@kleega.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:52:22 -0800
First I suggest using LOTW...

I run a program called QSLMaker which automatically creates images of QSL
Cards on my computer... I upload the images to Costco...

They print them as Photos  www.ky6la.com so everyone gets a personalized QSL
Card and then I just mail them or ship them to the bureau....

Costs $0.17 per Individual QSL Photo Card.

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng., VE3GFW/K6  ex-AE6SM  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Save Lives - Katrina, 2003 San Diego Fires, 911"