Re: [CQ-Contest] Tracing the Evolution of the Single Op and reading

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Tracing the Evolution of the Single Op and reading
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:35:23 -0800
Doug:

I just loved your historical summary of the way Single Op things used to be.
Very nostalgic, OM...Tnx.

Thank God we don't have to fumble around with Manual Dupe Sheets any more.
That was always a pain-in-the-butt.

Your predictions for the future are not science fiction, 'cuz I've seen the
future and it's so bright, we're all gonna need to wear sunglasses * :-)

73...

Rick, K6VVA

* You all remember that song I paraphrased, right?