[CQ-Contest] N2EE Tesla RC project makes local news

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] N2EE Tesla RC project makes local news
From: k3bu@optonline.net
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:49:19 +0000 (GMT)
Howdy Contesters!

Tesla radioclub, N2EE/NT1E restoration project of the old WOO AT&T transmitting
site made the local NJ newspaper the "Ocean County Observer" and received
positive response from the local residents, past AT&T employees and hams. See
the copy of the article at www.TeslaRadio.org and click on NEWS. Click on
PHOTOS for some recent pictures.

The site is located at the Jersey shore marshes with some 200 acres of rhombics
and other antennas and has a rich history going back to 1930s. Tesla RC is
restoring the site, seting up contest station and a radioclub with museum
dedicated to Nikola Tesla, AT&T wireless and ham radio.

We are looking for members willing to help with this unique project combining
the past glory and future technologies to build the premiere station that we
can leave behind for our radio kids. Tesla Radio Foundation is a NFP 501 (c)3
NJ Corp. and can issue tax deductible receipts for work and contributions. If
interested to join our team of Tesla Sparks, please let me know.

73 and HNY Yuri, K3BU