[CQ-Contest] SD now supports NAQP

To: "reflector cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SD now supports NAQP
From: "Craig Cook" <craig.n7or@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 14:26:01 -0800
I noticed an announcement on the SD mailing list that EI5DI,  Paul has now
included native support for the NAQP contest.
I downloaded the new update, installed over my previously installed version,
and set it up for next weekend.
Very easy. If you haven't looked at this one before, I think it is pretty
cool. Comes as close to the dreamed about "TR-Win"
as I have seen. Doesn't support packet or multi-op, which I like. You
hot-shot NAQPers already have SW locked in for this
contest, but I thought anyone who isn't serious about anything, like me, may
want to look at this package. It feels real simple
and solid to me. Supports rig control and WinKey here just dandy. Two
radios, ESM mode, etc.
My station is in a poor state*, but I'll get on and work a few anyway.
73, Craig Cook - N7OR in Sandy, OR