Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest/Station Logging Software Question

To: k5xa@godfather-ridge.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest/Station Logging Software Question
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:14:39 -0800 (PST)
John:

  For contesting , like you have experience using CT in the past, Win Test will
be a good choice, Win test is a  Log windows based and with similar commands
and rich in features, all that the  new contest and dxpeditions needs.

  take a look download  the trial version and see for your self.

  no relations to Win test , just a happy user.

  www.win-test.com

  Hector

K5XA John <k5xa@godfather-ridge.com> wrote:
  Howdy!

Now that I'm getting around to rebuilding my station, and since so many
things have changed since I was last active, I have some research to do
regarding many things that have changed. This post is regarding logging
software.

I sure could use some recommendations/suggestions/pros/cons on software as
follows:

1. Contest Logging - Almost of my earlier contest logging experience
was with CT pre-Windows versions. I also did a couple of contests using
TR-Log.

2. Station Logging - I was using Logic 5 before I became inactive.
Appears as though many more are available

Any input would be appreciated.

John Guida (ex-K1ZA)
k5xa@godfather-ridge.com

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K