Re: [CQ-Contest] Inconsiderate CW Operators....

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Inconsiderate CW Operators....
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 03:42:11 +0000 (GMT)
.......... "In a few weeks when the CQ 160m SSB
contest runs, I hope we don't have similar complaints
about SSB operators below 1843 kHz."

Well, I'm sure there will no complaints if the phone
portion of the band (1843-2000) is filled with SSB
operations first. If all the SSB operation is between
1800 and 1890, as has often been the case, there may
well be some unhappiness. (But not from me as I won't
be even listening.)

73 Roger
VE3ZI