[CQ-Contest] Inconsiderate CW Operators....

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Inconsiderate CW Operators....
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 07:55:37 -0800 (PST)
I get a kick out of folks, who when THEY want some operating restriction that
the regs don't call for, they start labeling other ops as "inconsiderate", or
some other pejorative name...
  I would suggest that they read Rily's official statements on, not owning any
frequency, required to accept interference, etc...

  denny / k8do