Re: [CQ-Contest] contesting 10 years from now

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] contesting 10 years from now
From: N6KI Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki_73@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:28:37 -0800
Our prosthetic devices like Walkers will have quick disconnect mounts
that will hold lightweight Titanium whips that can be loaded on
40 thru 6 meters where short distance expeditions to the park across
the street from our nursing homes might occur.....

;-)

N6KI
Sandy Eggo

PaulKB8N@aol.com wrote:
> Tonno,
>
> Virtual DXpeditions.  Many rare islands will be inhabited with  equipment and
> antennas tied to the internet that can be rented by the hour or  the day or
> by contest.  In fact, contest superstations will  be for rent without anyone
> having to be there to operate them.
>
> Paul, k5AF

hi,

I have been asked to deliver presentation on the top notch contesting
technology today and what might it look like 10 years from now.

Would you people with vision provide some ideas to me as to what do you
think the biggest changes/transformations are in top level contesting within
the next ten years?

73
Tonno
ES5TV