Re: [CQ-Contest] contesting 10 years from now

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] contesting 10 years from now
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 07:57:09 -0600 (CST)
Well, it seems to me that a considerable number of people are rather
pessimistic about the future, given occurrences over the last 5 to 10
years.

I myself just hope that we will still have contesters and contests with
real radio (not Internet contests).

So when you use your liquid-nitrogen cooled preamps to dig out that rare
multiplier from Rigel IV on 402 GHz, do your best to beat the Fomalhaut
stations in the pileup ...

73, Zack W9SZ