Re: [RTTY] WPX RTTY Practice

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"'NCCC'" <NCCC@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX RTTY Practice
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 02:28:14 -0400
Thanks to everyone who showed up to play.  The practice was useful for me.
I found several typos in my messages.  Only a couple stations informed me,
in a very long lecture, that the contest doesn't start until tomorrow.  I
was prepared for that and had a message set up for 'PRACTICE SESSION'.  That
didn't deter one operator who declared that I was cheating.  Some people
just have to have the last word!  The earlier session was more popular in my
experience.

02-03Z  QSOs    Points  Prefixes
80              24      144             15
40              23      138             16
                47      282
                                8,742 Total

05-06Z  QSOs    Points  Prefixes
80               9       54             9
40              12       72             9
                21      126
                                2,268 Total

CU over the weekend,
Ed - P49X