Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Contest and CW Sprint

To: Ted Bryant <w4nz@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Contest and CW Sprint
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:23:17 -0700
There was a considerable number of rtty stations on both 7030 and 7040, so a cq
near 7060 gave nothing for a reply, there draws the conclusion
that with the perception that the band is trashed, there are little other mode
contacts. Funny how we second guess stuff, with no real proof, and also how we
seldom ask for solid thinking outside of the box, i.e. if the qrp slot is full,
move! No one knows it is a qrp tx, until you tell them. It is a real surprise
to the other fellow, when after 73's, you toss in the /qrp. Especially when he
gave you a 579 to 599 rst. --...   ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy