Re: [CQ-Contest] Get me the bandplan cops - RTTY on the lowendof 40!

To: "Doug Smith W9WI" <w9wi@earthlink.net>,"cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Get me the bandplan cops - RTTY on the lowendof 40!
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:53:14 -0600
Funny thing about the Sprint:

The CQer is often NOT the guy who was there first. He simply answered
someone who had just finished an S&P QSO.

So the guy you hear calling CQ is probably just taking it over from someone
who just took it over from someone who just took it over from someone who
just...

In that string of events, who's to say it's the contester at fault? How do
we know it wasn't the non-contester who just planted himself there?

73, kelly
ve4xt