Re: [CQ-Contest] Serial numbers vs. power

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Serial numbers vs. power
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:02:18 -0000
Maybe he WAS running 1969W :)

I don't think it matters how much information is disseminated, you'll always
have casual passers-by who neither know nor want to know about the rules.
They just want to make the contact and "help you out" so my advice is work
them and let them be on their way, unless you're in a phone contest and you
can explain the rules quickly. It will take a bit of your rate but it may
inform the other guys waiting in the wings.

73 -- Paul VO1HE