[CQ-Contest] Where are the tigers?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Where are the tigers?
From: kr2q@optonline.net
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 01:36:38 +0000 (GMT)
No, this has nothing to do with Jim.

I just went though the Dink USA listing, observing the "hours operated" column.

Gee whiz.  So far, only four guys broke into the 40's in terms of hours of
operation.

Is this because we are getting old?  Spending too much time at work (a common
theme among several posts, including mine)?  Something else?
Maybe the bands are just not that good now to keep us highly motiviated?

I seem to remember lots of guys breaking the 40 hour barrier, even hitting over
45 hours (again, including me).

I miss the tigers.

de Doug KR2Q