Re: [CQ-Contest] WHAT IF

To: n6tj@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WHAT IF
From: ALANNOTTAGE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:16:00 EST
In a message dated 25/02/07 22:25:32 GMT Standard Time, from
cq-contest@contesting.com, n6tj@sbcglobal.net writes:

> (5)  Each competitor submits his entire log for adjudication.  He can be in
>
> the 12 hour category or 24 hour category, but NOT both.  In his submittal,
> the competitor identifies the 12 hours (clock hour) OR 24 hours that he is
> submitting.  Thus he can operate as much of the 48 hours of the contest that
>
> he wants, and when it's over he picks his best 12 or 24.  The 12 or 24 do
> not have to be consecutive.

Some might argue that the guy who submits 24 from say 45, has an advantage
over the guy who submits 24 from 26.

That said, I think that the non-contiguous element will fit well with the
many who report intermittent 'life' distractions in their 3830 reporting of
their
contest wekends.

Al G0XBV