[CQ-Contest] RES: N6ZZ SK

To: kl7ra@ptialaska.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RES: N6ZZ SK
From: py5eg@iesa.com.br
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:59:20 -0300
I'm very sad with this bad news.
I had the God gift to be a old friend of Phil N6ZZ.
I always use to call him as a BROTHER and I was proud to have him operating
my station several times.
Last time we got together was at WRTC2006 in Florianopolis.
Just as usual Phil gave to the Log Judging Committee a terrific support
acting as one of the members of this Committee.
Will be hard not to have N6ZZ calling us on every contest.
God bless his family.
Oms PY5EG

PY5EG
Atilano de Oms