[CQ-Contest] 160m 4-square or 2x 80m 4-squares for sale

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 160m 4-square or 2x 80m 4-squares for sale
From: "Scott W3TX" <superberthaguy@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 12:13:28 -0500
4-Square for 160m or two 4-squares for 80m for sale.

Composed of 52 sections of 35G in very good condition, four (4) pier-pin
bases sections, 12 base insulators (three for each tower), and one 160m or
80m 4-square controller by Comtek.

Also includes non-conductive guy wire from take down. These have been stored
for about 16 months. Probably OK but not sure. Includes a $1000 allowance
for semi shipping CONUS by my truck guy.

$8500. Deductions available if you do not want certain parts listed above,
or if you want to arrange your own shipping. If you arrange your own
shipping I will gladly help load your truck at pickup.

73, Scott W3TX