Re: [CQ-Contest] Need advice from log checking experts

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Need advice from log checking experts
From: "Marijan Miletic" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:50:27 +0100
K6GEP wrote:
I have a question from the BARTG contest, although I don't think it is
specific to this contest.

Tim, this is a very specific question as Brits are very special people!
I got 45 years of hamradio experience but my BARTG disqualification is
exemplary.
I submitted electronic log and claimed that all times exchanged were within
2 minutes of my PC QSO time!
Legacy curse of paper tape teletypes prevailed in UK internal debate on
timing accuracy issues :-)
I am avoiding BARTG ever since!  Thoroughly enjoyed RDXC CW with many
oblasts active on CW with cut numbers :-)

Don't worry about duplicate number as it might be easily checked in other
two logs.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU