Re: [CQ-Contest] A call to action

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@copper.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A call to action
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:06:52 -0500
Hi Bill,

To a point, they are related: we have a number of newly licensed VHF/UHF
types who are keen to ham radio, but need to be nudged toward HF activity.
So it's not so much about getting new hams, it's getting the new hams to
tune below 30 MHz.

I'm sure the situation is the same in many parts of the U.S.

73, kelly
ve4xt